Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My first week!

               
Since my crowning a few days ago on May 24th, 2009, I wake up thinking that it must have been a dream. This is above and beyond how I imagined my first pageant to turn out. I met some beautiful young women this past weekend, gained so many new friendships and heard some amazing life stories. I plan to make many more new friends this coming July at Miss Teen United States-World. Having never been to the host city, Houston, Texas, I am so thrilled to be traveling there! I am sure it is going to be an amazing experience whatever the outcome may be.
I am going to be quite the busy bee these next few weeks in preparation for this event. This coming saturday I am going back to Ohio to take my headshots with Paul of PSK Innovations Photography. He took some amazing photos of the pageant and I can't wait to work with him. My director, Christine Wright, will also be attending. She is one of the best directors a girl could ask for! She goes out of her way to help me and does a flawless job as well. We will be looking for some of my national wardrobe this weekend also. She has also given me the great opportunity of working with Willa Singer, which I am definately going to take advantage of. I can't wait to hear what she has in store for me next!

The following day, I will be attending the Military hockey tournament and fundraiser's championship game at the Lincoln Center Ice Arena in Columbus, Indiana. This is a sport that is very dear to me and I am absolutely thrilled to be dropping the puck at the beginning of the game and presenting the awards afterwards. This is only a slice of what is about to become my busy life and I am anticipating every minute of it!



xoxo Kimberly
Miss Teen Indiana-World 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment